Monday, March 22, 2010

1690's fashion part duex


Suzie Hemphill produced both the coat and the waistcoat. However since I am always trying to adjust things.

First I added larger bell-cuffs with braid and buttons. On the waistcoat I added extra braid and put faux buttons on it and then a hidden zipper. I know that people in 1690 must have loved spending all that time buttoning and unbuttoning but not me.

The shirt is from Dress Like a Pirate. The cravat is my own creation. The breeches are from Sword of Honor with metal buttons repurposed from Suzies coat. I have socks from Jas Townsend. I also have leather garters also from Jas Townsend.

The shoes are double buckle shoes from a who-knows-where. The cane is hand made from a man at the Portland Saturday Market. Each cane he makes is unique.

The hat is a customized Elope Gov'na hat. The red feathers were added along with a better class of braiding. There is a cock-aid on the other side that is a clan badge for the clan Mac Gregor, my family clan.

The wig is from Mo-town wigs.

No comments:

Post a Comment